Your privacy is important to Alpha American Capital. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Alpha American Capital collects, and the ways in which Alpha American Capital uses that personal information.
Alpha American Capital may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name and contact information;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, contact information and financial summary); and
- any other information that you send to Alpha American Capital.
Alpha American Capital may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services;
- send you communications.
Where Alpha American Capital discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Alpha American Capital may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Alpha American Capital will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Alpha American Capital will store all the personal information you provide.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Alpha American Capital is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.